Providing advice, information and support
Mr Peter Diamond is the Family Support Worker at Leeds City Academy and is here to support you and your child to get the very best from school by providing support, advice and information.
Mr Diamond is at the Academy five days a week, Monday to Friday.
For information or to arrange an appointment, telephone (0113) 284 42 77 or
The Family Support Worker can:
- Work with you to try to help with issues around your children’s education, behaviour or school attendance
- Help you with parenting issues - enquire for Free School Meals / Help with bus fares
- Help you access any further services your family may need
- Work with you to try to make sure that your children are getting the most out of school and are safe and happy
The Family Support Worker aims to:
- Offer one-to-one support
- Offer a home visit
- Listen and give confidential support and guidance
- Provide opportunities for you to meet with other parents and carers through regular events
- Run and provide access to parenting courses
- Put you in touch with support groups and provide information about other services if needed