New Careers Across the Trust
The White Rose Academies Trust is on a significant journey which will see Leeds City Academy and its sister schools Ofsted-rated as outstanding within the next three years.
To achieve our goal we employ over 300 outstanding professionals across the Trust, all committed to unlocking the potential of young people whilst advancing their aspirations.
We're now expanding our teaching and support provisions as our schools grow, providing careers in every aspect of education. If you believe you have the skills and experience to further the vision of our exciting future, we want to hear from you.
Joining our vibrant team of staff within the Trust offers unique benefits, including:
- A new Trust Development Agreement with Gorse Academies Trust, providing high-level leadership, subject improvement and operational support.
- A dynamic system of technical and teaching assistance throughout your role, buttressed with outstanding open-door management.
- Health & Wellbeing support, ensuring that the individual needs for every colleague to thrive and develop are guaranteed.
- An exceptional standard of CPD and training in collaboration with Leeds Teaching School Alliances from 1st September 2017.
- Award-winning facilities with cutting-edge technologies and resources, including access to advanced Microsoft and Adobe software packages.
- An inspirational working atmosphere providing rewards, trips and celebrations for unique achievements and above and beyond accomplishments.
- A tangible satisfaction of directly improving the community and lives of individuals through the quality of your work.
Our Trust is sponsored by Leeds City College, one of the largest further education providers in the country. Leeds City College’s mission mirrors our own vision; “To be an exceptional and responsive College providing life-changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities.”
Through the College’s expertise and national and international networks, our Academies now offer highly desirable employability prospects within education and beyond.
For a full list of career opportunities visit www.whiteroseacademies.org/careers
If you wish to discuss any of the opportunities we have on offer, please contact us at Recruitment@whiteroseacademies.org or call 0113 229 54 54.