Face coverings in the academy
We are looking forward to welcoming our students back into the academy on Wednesday. The Academy has taken the decision that staff and students will be required to wear face coverings in all communal areas of the academy.
- Face coverings should not be worn in classrooms.
- WRAT branded face coverings will be provided to staff and students
- Ziploc bags will be provided to store face coverings safely
- Staff and students are permitted to wear their own face coverings, as long as they are free from branding or logos/designs that may cause offence.
- Staff or students with medical conditions, for whom the wearing of a face covering presents additional risk on difficulty, should submit a written request to the Principal to seek exemption.
- Students exempt from wearing a face covering will be issued with a sticker which will be placed in their planner.